Thursday, July 5, 2007

TRANSFORMERS!!!


I am really...geeked over the Transformers movie. I loved Transformers as a kid and I even love them now. Watching the new movie only increased my ridiculous passion for the greatest toy/cartoon creation maybe of all time. I was a little worried before the movie came out. These type of movies can really turn out to be corny or it creeps along in developing the story or both. I have to say that, personally, this movie is one of my top five of all time. It was tense, it had a good plot line, had good central characters, and it had transformers. I will be buying this as soon as it hits the store shelves. Anyway, more than meets the eye is the good ol' saying of Transformers. The meaning of the saying is that when you see them in their disguise you cannot actually tell that they are robots. I feel that this could be a good saying for a follower of Christ. Just looking at something doesn't mean you know what or who it is, but getting in touch with it will let you know what they are. Just looking at God doesn't mean that you will know Him, but only by being in touch with Him will you get to know Him. There is much more to God than meets the eye. He is more than a the creator of the Earth or the Big Guy upstairs. He is a God who loves us so much that He would die to be with us. That is how much He wants to know us, so that we can be Transformed into something greater.

No comments: